In accordance with the TARA Constitution, By-Laws and Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting, all TARA members have the right to:
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and other meetings that may be called by TARA.
- Request and obtain information within the reach of TARA on matters of its own concern.
- Receive publications and other information that may be distributed by TARA.
- Have access to such facilities as shall have been acquired by TARA.
- Right to elect and to be elected.
- Right to be given priority in carrying out consultancy contracts awarded by TARA subject to terms and conditions of TARA.
- A priority to represent TARA in technical meetings and forums organized by other institutions.
- A priority to participate in technical committees.
- Be eligible for a 20% discount on registration fees for courses, seminars, workshops, conferences and other technical forums organized by TARA.